4 In stock
- Click on the Price Match Plus link underneath the product picture
- Fill out the information so we can meet your needs
- We reply to with your personalized best price promo code so you know you are getting the best price
- You see the deal offered, accept and checkout through the product page to take advantage of the deal and use the promo code offered
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotional offer valid for a limited time only. Items placed in Shopping Cart overnight may not be eligible for promotion at time of checkout.
- Promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages. Items that do not display the offer message do not qualify, regardless of the nature of the item.
- Applies only to products sold by the merchant indicated in the promotional offer message. Does not apply to items sold by other merchants or on any other website other then AudioTopia.com.
- Does not apply to any products purchased on any other website operated by the merchant.
- Applies only when all qualifying and benefit products in the promotion are purchased in one order.
- Applies only to complete orders shipping to a single address that meet all other promotional requirements.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- No substitutions or rain checks.
- Offer must be redeemed through the Shopping Cart. Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
- Shipping and handling charges apply to all products.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Void where prohibited.
The Dreamscape pedal is a modulation effects pedal housed in a rugged metal enclosure that offers two chorus effects, two flanger effects, two vibrato effects, and the ability to download an additional TonePrint setting.
John optimized the effects for use on clean tones as well as on his crunch sounds, thus the pedal contains two difference chorus, flanger, and vibrato TonePrints each, described as follows:
Chorus 1: Based on the TC Electronic Tri-Chorus sound, creates a lush chorus tone.
Chorus 2: More subtle chorus for fattening up crunch tones. Viva Las Eighties!
Flanger 1: A subtle flanger effect for generating subtle, chorus-like flanger tones.
Flanger 2: Produces a familiar, classic 80s flanger tone when coupled with high-gain crunch.
Vibrato 1: A Leslie-type of vibrato effect with a short amount of feedback.
Vibrato 2: More subtle vibrato, doubling-type of effect.
So, Chorus 1, Flanger 1, and Vibrato 1 for clean tones, and Chorus 2, Flanger 2, and Vibrato 2 for your crunch sounds. But thats just Johns idea. Do whatever makes you feel special.
The Dreamscape relies on digital signal processing technology to create effects, and it shares the TonePrint pedal series sample-rate specs of 48 kHz/24-bit. The pedal ships configured for true bypass operation, but a dipswitch setting inside the housing can be switched to provide a buffered signal path. Another dipswitch provides a Kill Dry function, handy if youd like to stick this pedal in a parallel effects loop.
Four knobs provide familiar modulation controls: Speed, Depth, FX Level, and one that selects between the six effect algorithms and TonePrint settings.
You can load TonePrints from the Corona Chorus pedal into The Dreamscape.
A mini toggle switch provides overall tone shaping control: Bright, Normal, and Dark. These settings arent quite what their names suggest, however, as they are not global EQ tweaks. Bright makes the selected effect more pronounced, whereas the Dark setting renders all effects even more subtle.
For those of you with rigs more complex than a typical mono 1x12 combo, The Dreamscape offers true stereo operation, with stereo inputs in addition to the expected stereo output. The full stereo operation also makes The Dreamscape a useful modulation pedal for keyboard players.
Like other TonePrint pedals, The Dreamscape relies on standard 9V power. Having recently looked at many high-powered pedals that are more like rack gear in a box than actual pedals, its refreshing to find something we can just plug into our favorite power supply without any special voltage considerations. For those of you foolish enough to throw your money out the window and add to the landfill problems, you can of course use 9-Volt batteries.
Included in the bundle are a TCE MP75 microphone and an XLR cable.
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $49 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days*. While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.