- Custom-tuned for voice and speech: Excels at natural and clear audio for articulate expression
- Professional dynamic capsule: Delivers smooth, rich broadcast audio at close range–ideal for talk-focused content
- Designed for creators: Perfect for podcasts, broadcasts, streaming, and YouTube
- Focused, hypercardioid pattern: Creates a narrow pickup field that captures your voice and cuts out unwanted ambient noise
- No pops. No rumble. Built-in pop shield and low frequency filter cut out intrusive plosives and unwanted low-end rumble for a clean, uncompromised sound
- Professional XLR connection: Easily connect to a USB interface or mixer with the industry-standard XLR connector
- Built on legacy: Built on the vintage-inspired pro audio legacy of Warm Audio, Limelight was engineered with modern circuitry to meet the needs of today's broadcasters and podcasters
- 360-degree swivel mount: For perfect placement on a mic stand or boom arm
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.