Five built-in DSP preset modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud) can be accessed via the ShurePlus MOTIV Recording App, a free download from the Apple App Store. The MOTIV app also allows for real-time adjustments including microphone gain, stereo width, and high-quality 24-bit/48 kHz recording for optimal results in virtually any environment. Shure-tested, all metal construction provides confident performance in any environment.
The mid-side microphone element is mounted to a unique 90-degree hinge with built-in rotation that allows for highly flexible microphone position, even in video applications.
- MFi certified compatible with all iOS devices equipped with a Lightning connector
- Matched cardioid and bi-directional 1 cm cartridges for best-in-class audio
- Mid-side architecture for a phase-perfect, clear stereo image
- 5 DSP preset modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud)
- Automatically adjusts EQ, compression and limiting for optimal results
- Innovative hinge/rotation design supports multiple recording angles, including video applications
- Free ShurePlus MOTIV recording app featuring: 24-bit/48 khz .wav (uncompressed) recording
- Control over DSP mode selection, microphone gain, stereo width, raw mid-side adjustments, wind reduction, capsule selection, Left-Right Swap, 5-band EQ and compression/limiting
- All-metal construction engineered to withstand the most demanding recording conditions
- iOS 7.0 and higher: iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus; iPod touch 5th generation; iPad 4th generation, iPad Air, iPad
- Air 2; iPad Mini 1st generation, iPad Mini 2nd generation, iPad Mini 3rd Generation
* MV88 does not allow for adaptors to be used to suit other inputs. Strictly Lightning (iOS) only.
** iOS users can charge their phones while recording with a USB3 camera adapter. Mic settings should be adjusted and set before using the adaptor, as this adaptor will not allow you to change mic set-up.
*** MV88 requires an open-bottom phone case for secure fitting, whereby the lightning port and surrounding speaker/microphone area on the bottom of the phone are exposed and are not covered by the case.
Might not work with Gimbal
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.