Out of stock
- Click on the Price Match Plus link underneath the product picture
- Fill out the information so we can meet your needs
- We reply to with your personalized best price promo code so you know you are getting the best price
- You see the deal offered, accept and checkout through the product page to take advantage of the deal and use the promo code offered
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotional offer valid for a limited time only. Items placed in Shopping Cart overnight may not be eligible for promotion at time of checkout.
- Promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages. Items that do not display the offer message do not qualify, regardless of the nature of the item.
- Applies only to products sold by the merchant indicated in the promotional offer message. Does not apply to items sold by other merchants or on any other website other then AudioTopia.com.
- Does not apply to any products purchased on any other website operated by the merchant.
- Applies only when all qualifying and benefit products in the promotion are purchased in one order.
- Applies only to complete orders shipping to a single address that meet all other promotional requirements.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- No substitutions or rain checks.
- Offer must be redeemed through the Shopping Cart. Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
- Shipping and handling charges apply to all products.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Void where prohibited.
The A6 is designed to be reliable and robust with a relatively neutral sound coloration. This means that you can use the A6 on almost anything and get a great sound. It is especially good for vocals (including voice-over work), acoustic guitars, fretted instruments, brass, harmonica, and drum overheads. The dynamic range was set to allow for moderately heavy sound pressure levels but keeping digital recording in mind, the noise floor is also appreciably low. The A6 is a reliable, all rounder studio microphone which can be also used live. ADK President and Founder Larry Villella says: The A6 can best be described as the most plug-n-play of all the ADK microphones. It is remarkably open and honest, with a neutral, yet slightly-front-of-the-mix tonality. It is a purist straight-wire Belgian circuit-design with no switches, bells, whistles or gadgets. The A6 is the best first microphone for any novice, and a great all-around the studio workhorse for the professional. End-users of ADK Audiophile Mics are a Whos Who of the Music World for good reason. The ADK Audiophile series of condenser mics were created for critical recording environments and fine acoustic sources. When your tracks really matter, ADK Audiophile Series delivers Stellar Performance at affordable prices. Founders Larry Villella and Brian Hutchison founded ADK in 1998. Their partnership with a Belgian design wizard and a PhD from Australia resulted in a range of superb microphones that quickly became favorites of engineers, artists and producers. 11 years and 50,000 microphones later, ADK is tracking TV shows, movies, and CDs all over the world!
Why are ADK Mics so popular? Because ADK creates world-class microphones that superstars adore, yet are philanthropically priced so the average guy can afford them.
Specs: Type: Class A Pressure Gradient FET Condenser Microphone; Polar Pattern: Fixed Cardioid; Sensitivity: 13mv/Pa; Impedance: 200 Ohms; S/N Ratio: 79dB (Ref: 1 Pa / A-Weighted); Equivalent Self-Noise: 15dB (A-Weighted / IEC 268-4); Max SPL @ 0.5% THD: 131dB; Total Dynamic Range: 116dB; Power Requirement: Phantom Power 48V ± 4V; Body Color: Black w/Silver Grille
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $49 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days*. While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.