Whether you’re accessing its bus-powered Class A mic preamps and class-leading conversion or taking advantage of its ADAT optical input to achieve an additional eight channels of external preamplification, this 10-in/6-out interface has the tools you need to get great tones in any environment — from podcasting and vlogging to multi-mic drum recording. The iD14 MKII also features an analog JFET DI to simultaneously capture the depth and dimension of a guitar or accompaniment instrument. We at Sweetwater are pleased to report that this latest version of Audient’s iD14, the MKII, packs even better audio conversion, zippy USB 3.0 transmission speeds, and a future-looking USB-C connection for greater compatibility with modern laptops and tablets. Two studio-grade headphone outputs and a console-style monitor control supply trustworthy track monitoring and audiophile music reproduction. Then there’s Audient’s intuitive ScrollControl virtual scroll wheel, which lets you use the iD14 MKII’s big volume knob to tweak DAW and plug-in parameters and even dim your monitor outputs on command. Also new for MKII is Audient’s fully loaded ARC software suite, which gives you instruments, cab sims, plug-in FX, and Steinberg’s Cubase/Cubasis LE3 desktop and mobile DAWs upon product registration. Take it from recording engineers at Sweetwater: the Audient iD14 brought major value to the home and mobile studio. And with Audient’s iD14 MKII USB-C audio interface, there’s even more to love in this little box.
- 2 Audient Class A console mic preamplifiers with +48V phantom power
- JFET instrument input accurately reproduces your guitar, bass, or keyboard signal
- High-performance converters with 120dB of dynamic range
- 8-channel ADAT optical input lets you expand to a total of 10 channels
- Bus powered — no additional power supply required
- Included ARC software suite with DAW, virtual instruments, plug-in FX, and more
- ScrollControl lets you use the iD14 MKII’s big volume knob to tweak DAW/plug-in parameters
- Zero-latency monitoring with monitor mix and pan
- Balanced 1/4" TRS main speaker outputs
- Two additional line outputs for creative routing or additional monitors
- 2 independent studio-grade headphone outputs
- Zippy USB 3.0 data transmission
- Future-looking USB-C connection
- Rugged, attractive, all-metal chassis
- OS compatibility: macOS and Windows
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.