Out of stock
- Click on the Price Match Plus link underneath the product picture
- Fill out the information so we can meet your needs
- We reply to with your personalized best price promo code so you know you are getting the best price
- You see the deal offered, accept and checkout through the product page to take advantage of the deal and use the promo code offered
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotional offer valid for a limited time only. Items placed in Shopping Cart overnight may not be eligible for promotion at time of checkout.
- Promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages. Items that do not display the offer message do not qualify, regardless of the nature of the item.
- Applies only to products sold by the merchant indicated in the promotional offer message. Does not apply to items sold by other merchants or on any other website other then AudioTopia.com.
- Does not apply to any products purchased on any other website operated by the merchant.
- Applies only when all qualifying and benefit products in the promotion are purchased in one order.
- Applies only to complete orders shipping to a single address that meet all other promotional requirements.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- No substitutions or rain checks.
- Offer must be redeemed through the Shopping Cart. Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
- Shipping and handling charges apply to all products.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Void where prohibited.
The Audix ADX51 Instrument Condenser Microphone is a studio workhorse! The ADX51 is a pre-polarized condenser microphone designed to handle a wide variety of live, studio and broadcast applications. Characterized with a cardioid pickup pattern and a smooth uniform response over a frequency range of 40-20k Hz, the ADX51 is precision machined from solid brass with a low reflective black e-coat finish. The ADX51 is designed with low noise electronic circuitry, balanced output, and switches that enable a 10 dB pad and a bass roll-off. The ADX51 is road-worthy and capable of handling high sound pressure levels of 142dB. The Audix ADX51 is an excellent overhead for Drums and Percussion,Bells, cymbals, hi-hat, and goodie tables. It also excels at miking acoustic instruments like acoustic guitar, piano, saxophone, orchestra (zone miking), as well as group vocals- the ADX51 may be used as a hanging microphone or on a stand to pick up group vocals for ensemble, choirs or plays. Two microphones may be positioned overhead or in front of the group, at a distance of approximately 4-6 feet apart. The ADX51 is definitely a great addition to any microphone arsenal, studio or live. ADX51 Applications Overhead for Drums / Percussion Acoustic instruments Group vocals
Cardioid pickup pattern and a smooth uniform response over a frequency range of 40-20k Hz
Precision machined from solid brass with a low reflective black e-coat finish
Designed with low noise electronic circuitry
Excels at miking drum overheads, acoustic guitars, piano, sax as well as group vocals
Great addition to any microphone arsenal, studio or live
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.