Out of stock
- Click on the Price Match Plus link underneath the product picture
- Fill out the information so we can meet your needs
- We reply to with your personalized best price promo code so you know you are getting the best price
- You see the deal offered, accept and checkout through the product page to take advantage of the deal and use the promo code offered
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotional offer valid for a limited time only. Items placed in Shopping Cart overnight may not be eligible for promotion at time of checkout.
- Promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages. Items that do not display the offer message do not qualify, regardless of the nature of the item.
- Applies only to products sold by the merchant indicated in the promotional offer message. Does not apply to items sold by other merchants or on any other website other then AudioTopia.com.
- Does not apply to any products purchased on any other website operated by the merchant.
- Applies only when all qualifying and benefit products in the promotion are purchased in one order.
- Applies only to complete orders shipping to a single address that meet all other promotional requirements.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- No substitutions or rain checks.
- Offer must be redeemed through the Shopping Cart. Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
- Shipping and handling charges apply to all products.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Void where prohibited.
Audix revolutionized drum and percussion miking by designing instrument specific microphones. With the introduction of the Fusion Series, Audix created two attractively priced packages for todays up and coming professionals.
The FP57 Drum Pack contains a combination of f2, f5 and f6 dynamic microphones and the f9 condenser for overheads. The f5 is tuned for snare drum and can be used as well for bongos, timbales, guitar cabinets and acoustic instruments; the f2 is ideally suited for rack and floor toms, congas, djembe, bongos, timbales, brass and woodwind instruments. The f6, with its extended bass response, is designed for kick drum, bass cabinets, cajon and other low frequency instruments. The f9 is intended for cymbals and hi-hat.
Built to withstand the rigors of live stage applications, the Fusion Series mics are also excellent for rehearsal, school, House of Worship and a wide variety of home recording applications.
- All-in-one solution for drum miking
- Instrument-specific mics for optimal results
- Rugged Audix quality
- Aluminum carrying case
What's In The Box
1x f5 Snare Mic
3 x f2 Rack and Floor Tom Mics
1 x f6 Kick Drum Mic
2 x f9 Overheads Mics
6 x DCLIP Mic Clips
4 x DFLEX Mic Clips
1 x MC1 Mic Clip
Aluminum Road Case
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.