BBE Sound Inc.
Out of stock
- Click on the Price Match Plus link underneath the product picture
- Fill out the information so we can meet your needs
- We reply to with your personalized best price promo code so you know you are getting the best price
- You see the deal offered, accept and checkout through the product page to take advantage of the deal and use the promo code offered
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotional offer valid for a limited time only. Items placed in Shopping Cart overnight may not be eligible for promotion at time of checkout.
- Promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages. Items that do not display the offer message do not qualify, regardless of the nature of the item.
- Applies only to products sold by the merchant indicated in the promotional offer message. Does not apply to items sold by other merchants or on any other website other then AudioTopia.com.
- Does not apply to any products purchased on any other website operated by the merchant.
- Applies only when all qualifying and benefit products in the promotion are purchased in one order.
- Applies only to complete orders shipping to a single address that meet all other promotional requirements.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- No substitutions or rain checks.
- Offer must be redeemed through the Shopping Cart. Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
- Shipping and handling charges apply to all products.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Void where prohibited.
Bassists seeking the ultimate in electric bass preamplification will rejoice in the arrival of the BMAX-T. No other bass preamp on the market can approach the total quality, feature set and incredible tone of the BMAX-T. The BMAX-T is a high quality tube bass preamp/processor with applications both in the recording studio and on the road in demanding live applications. At the heart of the BMAX-T is a class A, DC regulated tube preamp section which follows in the tradition of the classic tube preamp designs of the 50s and 60s. The BMAX-T features a high voltage (300V) tube front end with hand-picked Groove Tubes 12AX7 tube, providing all of the pre-amp gain and passive interactive tone control. The high-end DI section is transformer-balanced with a genuine Jensen transformer for the ultimate in warmth and presence. 1% metal film resistors, military-spec PC board and custom-made toroidal power transformer complete the no-compromise design of the BMAX-T. While no expense was spared in the engineering and internal componentry, the packaging of the BMAX-T received the utmost attention to detail. From the 1/4 thick extruded front panel to thoughfully designed ergonomics to the red-abalone-topped knobs, the fit and finish of the BMAX-T exudes quality craftsmanship. Applications The BMAX-T is perfect anywhere an extremely high-quality, pristine preamplifier is required for the bass guitar In the recording studio where a bass amplifier is impractical due to space or loudness considerations In performance applications, where players will find the BMAX-T ergonomics intuitive and easy to use
Full Function 4th Generation BBE Sonic Maximizer processor
All tube Class A front-end with interactive 3-band EQ and interactive "bright" switch
Hand-selected premium quality Groove Tubes 12AX7
Jensen transformer balanced DI output
Quasi-parametric mid-range EQ with 12db of boost or cut between 250 to 1000hz
Brand: BBE Sound
Label: BBE Sound Inc.
Publisher: BBE Sound Inc.
Studio: BBE Sound Inc.
We have many more items up for sale on eBay. All with great rates and free shipping.
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.