• 4x4 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface for recording microphones and instruments
• Audiophile 24-Bit/192 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
• Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
• Streams 4 inputs / 4 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
• 4 state-of-the-art, Midas designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
• Analog Inserts for use of external effects such as compressors, etc.
• Zero-latency direct monitoring while recording
• Input/Playback Mix control and Stereo/Mono switch for direct monitoring
• Powerful Phones output with Level control and Monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing
• Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
• Main Outputs on balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors
• Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
• "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant metal chassis
• 3-Year Warranty Program*
• Designed and engineered in Germany
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.