Out of stock
- Click on the Price Match Plus link underneath the product picture
- Fill out the information so we can meet your needs
- We reply to with your personalized best price promo code so you know you are getting the best price
- You see the deal offered, accept and checkout through the product page to take advantage of the deal and use the promo code offered
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotional offer valid for a limited time only. Items placed in Shopping Cart overnight may not be eligible for promotion at time of checkout.
- Promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages. Items that do not display the offer message do not qualify, regardless of the nature of the item.
- Applies only to products sold by the merchant indicated in the promotional offer message. Does not apply to items sold by other merchants or on any other website other then AudioTopia.com.
- Does not apply to any products purchased on any other website operated by the merchant.
- Applies only when all qualifying and benefit products in the promotion are purchased in one order.
- Applies only to complete orders shipping to a single address that meet all other promotional requirements.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- No substitutions or rain checks.
- Offer must be redeemed through the Shopping Cart. Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
- Shipping and handling charges apply to all products.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Void where prohibited.
Package Includes: (4) Chauvet Slimpar 64 LED Slim Par Can Lights (1) Chauvet DMX3P25FT DMX Cable (3) Chauvet DMX3P10FT DMX Cables
The Chauvet SlimPar 64 is an LED PAR with a slim casingonly 2.5 inches thickthat can go almost anywhere. Boasting 180 red, green and blue LEDs, the fixture offers 3- or 7-channel of DMX control. Or you can use its built-in automated and sound-activated programs and variable speed-pulse effect for use on the fly. It also offers static colors and RGB color mixing with or without DMX and built-in power linking for quick set up and break down. Get the edge on your competition with the Chauvet SlimPar 64. Also included in the package is the Chauvet DMX Cables, which will ensure your equipment works at optimal levels. CHAUVET® produces a variety of cables for all of its fixtures, including DMX three- and five-pin connector cables in varying lengths as well as extension cables. All CHAUVET® DMX cables are made specifically for lighting and meet stringent standards of suitability and quality to provide safety, shielding and prevent transmission interferences.
LED par can designed for any application where a compact wash light is needed
Compact and low-profile fixture can fit in most places where other lights can't
Compatible for use with the Satellite battery-operated system
Great for quiet installations thanks to its 100% silent operation and lack of moving parts
Create static colors and RGB color mixing without a DMX controller
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $49 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days*. While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.