- Full-size LED strip light functions as a pixel mapping effect, blinder or wall washer
- D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- Create amazing animations and video effects with individual LED control
- Convenient access to multiple pre-built programs with or without DMX
- Easily generate complex shows with ShowXpress Pixels
- Includes multiple DMX personalities for a wide variety of programming styles
- Nearly eliminate multicolor shadows with high-power, tri-color LEDs
- Achieve flicker-free video operation with high-frequency LED dimming
- Save time running cables and power cords by power linking multiple units
- Ideal for quiet applications due to silent operation and no moving parts
- Point-and-shoot operation of static colors and automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote
- Easily transports in the optional CHS-60 VIP Gear Bag
- DMX Channels: 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 18, 36 or 41
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: 12 LEDs (tri-color RGB) 3 W (1,000 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 24.5 Hz
- PWM Frequency: 1.22 kHz
- Beam Angle: 27°
- Field Angle: 45°
- Illuminance: 2,245 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 11 units @ 120 V; 21 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 50 W, 0.7 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
47 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 4 lb (1.8 kg)
- Size: 38.9 x 2 x 6.2 in (987 x 49 x 157 mm)
- Approvals: CE, MET
- Optional Controllers: IRC-6, D-Fi USB
- Power cord
- Hanging bracket with mounting hardware
- Warranty card
- Quick Reference Guide
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.