Out of stock
- Click on the Price Match Plus link underneath the product picture
- Fill out the information so we can meet your needs
- We reply to with your personalized best price promo code so you know you are getting the best price
- You see the deal offered, accept and checkout through the product page to take advantage of the deal and use the promo code offered
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotional offer valid for a limited time only. Items placed in Shopping Cart overnight may not be eligible for promotion at time of checkout.
- Promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages. Items that do not display the offer message do not qualify, regardless of the nature of the item.
- Applies only to products sold by the merchant indicated in the promotional offer message. Does not apply to items sold by other merchants or on any other website other then AudioTopia.com.
- Does not apply to any products purchased on any other website operated by the merchant.
- Applies only when all qualifying and benefit products in the promotion are purchased in one order.
- Applies only to complete orders shipping to a single address that meet all other promotional requirements.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- No substitutions or rain checks.
- Offer must be redeemed through the Shopping Cart. Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
- Shipping and handling charges apply to all products.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Void where prohibited.
COLORstrip is an LED-fitted strip fixture. The unit can be controlled via four DMX channels, multiple modes accessible via the control panel, or an optional LED-FS1 controller.
The COLORstrip features built-in programs with automatic and sound-active triggers, and allows access to popular preset RGB mixed colors: yellow, purple, cyan and white. The fixture is equipped with pre-programmed flash, color chase, sequential color chase, color mixing and color fade patterns.
Jacking the COLORstrip into a DMX controller gives the programmer access to all pre-programmed features as well as to speed adjustments for fade and flash. At 38 inches long, 2.5 inches wide (96.5cm x 6.4cm),and weighing less than 5 pounds (2.05kgs), it is ideal for creating “runway” effects without cluttering up the catwalk.
Full size, linear wash light designed for uplighting applications or for great eye-candy effects
Increase effects by power linking multiple units together to make runway chases
Create large, coordinated light shows with other COLORstrip™ and COLORstrip™ Mini fixtures in Master/Slave mode
Convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the optional IRC-6 remote
Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
Easily transports in the CHS-60 VIP Gear Bag
DMX Channels: 4
DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
Light Source: 384 LEDs (128 red, 128 green, 128 blue) 0.25 W (20 mA), 100,000 hours life expectancy
Beam Angle: 53° x 27°
Illuminance: 1,104 lux @ 2 m
Power Linking: 15 units @ 120 V; 28 units @ 230 V
Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
Power and Current: 72 W, 0.6 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
73 W, 0.3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
Weight: 4.5 lb (2 kg)
Dimensions: 38 x 2.5 x 6 in (965 x 64 x 155 mm)
Approvals: CE, MET
Optional Controllers: LED-FS1, IRC-6
Hanging bracket with mounting hardware
Quick Reference Guide
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.