- Multi-purpose effect light designed for mobile entertainers
- Use as a regular wash light or eye-candy effect with 6 chasing zones
- Powerful UV LEDs create a psychedelic blacklight effect
- Multiple control options include stand-alone, DMX, IR or master/slave
- Compatible with the IRC6 wireless remote for wireless triggering
- Power linking saves time running cables
- Fits best in the CHS-40 VIP Gear Bag
- DMX Channels: 3, 4, 8 or 28
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin
- XLRLight Source: 18 LEDs (quad-color RGB+UV) 6 W, 2 A, 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 25 HzPWM
- Frequency: 78.126 Hz
- Beam Angle: 40 degrees
- Field Angle: 64 degrees
- Illuminance: 1,795 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 6 units @ 120 V; 12 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 145 W, 1.3 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
141 W, 0.6 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 5.8 lbs (2.6 kg)
- Size: 10.7 x 6.3 x 7.2 in (273 x 160 x 183 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- Optional Controllers: IRC-6
- Wavelength: 395 to 405 nm
- Wash FX 2
- Power Cable
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.