Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-1 Mic Activator (popular with Shure SM7B)
103 In stock
To add this product to your wish list you must Sign In or Create an account
- Uses Phantom power to give passive mics (mainly used for dynamic and ribbon mics) up to +25dB without passing Phantom power on to mic
- Easy to use self contained design requires only Phantom power to work. **Does not use Phantom power to power mics
- Recommended for use with all passive dynamic microphones
- Compatible with tube, battery, or power supply driven microphones – safe for all passive ribbons with no transfer of Phantom
- Does not power the mics themselves using Phantom power (that is not what this is designed for). instead, place the cloudlifter at the front of your dynamic mic, then hit it with Phantom Power and your basic mic (even an SM58 style mic) will shine like never before
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.