- The Flight Centurion, Vintage Burst, Solid Body Electric Ukulele features a mahogany solid body with a vintage gold burst flame maple veneer top.
- In the tradition of single cutaway solid body electric guitars, the Flight Centurion features a mahogany neck, which results in a clean, crisp attack to the tone.
- The Flight Centurion features a real bone nut, zero fret, and hard tail fixed bridge, to provide consistent string spacing, good action, and to help to generate a wonderful core tone.
- In the tradition of many single cutaway electric guitars, the Flight Centurion features a single cutaway, providing access to the higher frets, and adding to the stunning looks of this ukulele.
- For the Rock Series, Flight has introduced a new shade of gig bag: light blue. The gig bag is padded with 15mm of padding, with a padded handle and front pocket, keeping your solid body electric ukulele safe during your travels.
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.