Focusrite Itrack Solo Lightning & USB Compatible Audio Interface (Refurb)
Out of stock
To add this product to your wish list you must Sign In or Create an account
The front panel has an input for a microphone, along with an input for an instrument such as an electric guitar, bass guitar, or the output of an electro-acoustic guitar. Signal halos around the gain knobs provide feedback for setting optimal audio levels for recording. The headphone output includes a Direct Monitor Switch for eliminating any latency during recording and a pair of RCA line outputs allow for connectivity to other monitoring solutions.
The unit supports a digital resolution of up to 24-bit/96 kHz and includes Ableton Live Lite music making software and the Focusrite Scarlett Plug-In Suite, the latter providing several audio processing tools including gate and reverb, compression, and EQ.
- Award-winning microphone input featuring a Focusrite microphone preamp
- Connect a microphone and instrument directly to the interface for the simplest setup
- Record to an iPad, Mac or PC using preferred software and apps, including GarageBand
- Direct monitor switch on the front panel for zero-latency recording
- Dual halo lights around the input level knobs provide optimum level feedback
- RCA line outputs on rear panel
- Front panel headphone output
- Large speaker/headphone level dial and "Direct Monitor" function
- Switchable phantom power for condenser microphones
- Compact and tough aluminum case provides protection against on-the-road abuse
IN THE BOX:
- iTrack Solo
- 1.2m USB cable
- 1.2m "DEVICE LINK" cable (to connect to a Lightning iPad)
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.