Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools First+Ableton Software
4 In stock
To add this product to your wish list you must Sign In or Create an account
Ideal for podcasters who need mix-minus functionality when taking calls, and perfect for singers and musicians, the third-generation Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 is a 4x4 USB audio interface offering high-performance hardware, customizable mic tone, and a creative software bundle. The two improved Scarlett microphone preamps feature switchable phantom power, input pads, and selectable Air circuits, which add brightness based on Focusrite's legendary ISA preamplifier. The two XLR-1/4" combo inputs can also accept unbalanced instrument level from guitars, basses, synthesizers, or drum machines, or balanced line level from a mixing console or outboard preamps. The rear panel sports two additional fixed-level 1/4" inputs to accommodate more line-level sources.
The 24-bit / 192 kHz converters ensure that signals are captured and reproduced with detail and clarity. With four balanced 1/4" line outputs, a 1/4" stereo headphone jack, and independent control of the headphone and speaker volume settings, the Scarlett 4i4 can simultaneously feed multiple monitoring systems or outboard effects processors. The virtual loopback function empowers podcasters with an easy mix-minus setup for taking calls without the caller being distracted by a delayed audio return signal.
Traditional 5-pin MIDI I/O is provided for seamless integration of MIDI equipment such as a keyboard or sound module. Since the Scarlett 4i4 is powered via USB, you can take it anywhere your Mac or Windows computer can go. The extensive software bundle includes music production software, virtual instruments, plug-in effects, loops, and more—plenty of tools to kick-start your inspiration.
- High-performance converters operate at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution
- Two XLR-1/4" combo inputs with upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamps
- Switchable Air setting reproduces the Air effect of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp for vocal recordings with enhanced brightness and openness
- Two high-impedance, high-headroom 1/4" instrument inputs enable distortion-free recording of your guitar and bass
- Front-panel 1/4" inputs may be switched to accept unbalanced instrument level or balanced line level
- Independent gain knobs with gain halo metering make it easy to set input levels for channels 1-2
- Selectable pads for inputs 1-2 attenuate the input signal to inhibit distortion
- 1/4" inputs 3-4 on the rear panel accept balanced line-level signal without gain control
- One pair of virtual loopback inputs allows you to capture a stereo feed of any combination of hardware input and software playback channels, making podcasting, live streaming, and sampling tasks easier
- Four balanced 1/4" TRS line outputs for feeding active monitors, headphone amps, or outboard effects
- Stereo 1/4" headphone output
- Independent volume controls for headphone and monitor outputs
- Traditional 5-pin MIDI I/O provides straightforward connectivity for a MIDI keyboard, synthesizer, or sound module
- Durable housing is compact, lightweight, and portable
- Powered via USB (no batteries or AC adapter required)
- Ableton Live Lite music production software
- Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
- A choice of one of four XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-In Collective
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.