Out of stock
- Click on the Price Match Plus link underneath the product picture
- Fill out the information so we can meet your needs
- We reply to with your personalized best price promo code so you know you are getting the best price
- You see the deal offered, accept and checkout through the product page to take advantage of the deal and use the promo code offered
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotional offer valid for a limited time only. Items placed in Shopping Cart overnight may not be eligible for promotion at time of checkout.
- Promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages. Items that do not display the offer message do not qualify, regardless of the nature of the item.
- Applies only to products sold by the merchant indicated in the promotional offer message. Does not apply to items sold by other merchants or on any other website other then AudioTopia.com.
- Does not apply to any products purchased on any other website operated by the merchant.
- Applies only when all qualifying and benefit products in the promotion are purchased in one order.
- Applies only to complete orders shipping to a single address that meet all other promotional requirements.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- No substitutions or rain checks.
- Offer must be redeemed through the Shopping Cart. Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
- Shipping and handling charges apply to all products.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Void where prohibited.
The interface is designed to operate handily at resolutions and sample rates of up to 24-bit/192 kHz, and its preamps have been reconfigured to allow for additional headroom over its predecessor, all the while retaining the low-distortion properties of the original unit. Another improvement is the inclusion of analog protection circuitry which guards the interface against power surges.
Boasting S/PDIF connections for interfacing with other digital devices, the 6i6 also acts as a MIDI interface, allowing you to manipulate your DAW by means of a MIDI controller, and thus, to program software instruments, to automate audio via knobs or faders, and to instantiate other commands.
The Scarlett 6i6 offers four balanced outputs for multiple routing setups, as well as two volume-controllable headphone outputs on the front. Metal gain controls and a red metal chassis provide a durable construction which can be taken on the road. The 6i6 provides a round-trip latency as low as 2.74 ms at 96 kHzan improvement over the first generationallowing you to record and monitor processed sound sources in real time.
This interface includes versions of Pro Tools and Ableton Live, as well the Focusrite Red Plug-In Suite (AAX, Audio Units, VST) which delivers modules based on the classic Focusrite Red 2 EQ and Red 3 Compressor hardware. Also included is the Softube Time and Tone Pack for further sonic exploration within your DAW.
Intuitive Mix Control and Additional Software
Focusrite Controlan included internal mixeris designed to facilitate and power an intuitive array of routing setups. It also provides access to internal hardware functions. Furthermore, the 6i6 includes software such as an exclusive Focusrite edition of Pro Tools | First Pack, Ableton Live Lite, the Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Foscusrite's Red Plug-In Suite, and 2GB of Loopmasters samples.
Four analog inputs, including two Scarlett mic preamps with high headroom and minimal distortion
Two instrument inputs redesigned for high-level pickups
Digital conversion at up to 24-bit/192 kHz
Lower latency for performing with effects in real time, with no need for DSP
Four balanced analog outputs for connecting studio monitors or outboard gear
Two headphone outputs with dedicated volume controls
MIDI I/O connectivity, ideal for sending/receiving MIDI
Stereo S/PDIF In and Out for connecting other digital devices
Downloadable Focusrite iOS Control app adjusts cue mixes remotely from iOS devices (iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch)
Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 USB Audio Interface (2nd Generation)
iOS Control App Via Free Download
Code for Software Bundle
Limited 2-Year Warranty
Bundled with Handheld mic, clip, headphones and 20ft xlr mic cable
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.