Out of stock
- Click on the Price Match Plus link underneath the product picture
- Fill out the information so we can meet your needs
- We reply to with your personalized best price promo code so you know you are getting the best price
- You see the deal offered, accept and checkout through the product page to take advantage of the deal and use the promo code offered
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotional offer valid for a limited time only. Items placed in Shopping Cart overnight may not be eligible for promotion at time of checkout.
- Promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages. Items that do not display the offer message do not qualify, regardless of the nature of the item.
- Applies only to products sold by the merchant indicated in the promotional offer message. Does not apply to items sold by other merchants or on any other website other then AudioTopia.com.
- Does not apply to any products purchased on any other website operated by the merchant.
- Applies only when all qualifying and benefit products in the promotion are purchased in one order.
- Applies only to complete orders shipping to a single address that meet all other promotional requirements.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- No substitutions or rain checks.
- Offer must be redeemed through the Shopping Cart. Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
- Shipping and handling charges apply to all products.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Void where prohibited.
The Fostex RP Professional Headphone Series offers true and accurate headphone monitoring, critical for recording studios, broadcast facilities, project studios and DJs. The RP series is designed to offer the widest frequency range, minimize listening fatigue, and allow you to accurately pinpoint and analyze all aspects of your creative output. These headphones combine supreme clarity and audio performance in a comfortable, sophisticated design. All RP Series headphones deliver uncolored, clear and natural sound across a wide range with full bass and sparkling highs. But it's the sonic quality at high sound pressure levels that really sets these headphones apart. The bass is always powerful and distortion free, which is essential during headphone monitoring in noisy environments such as ENG recording and DJ work. Key to the transparent sound reproduction is Fostex's Regulated Phase Technology, a proprietary transducer and diaphragm design that has earned Fostex more than twenty international patents and has been successfully applied to microphones, headphones and loudspeakers used in professional and commercial sound installations worldwide. This technology has been enhanced even further in the new RP Diaphragm (standard across the series), which uses copper foil etched polyimide film to provide excellent resistance to high level input peaks of up to 3000mW, ensuring an accurate sound regardless of the volume. The padded ear cushions and wide, self adjusting headbands ensure maximum comfort and fit during extended wearing periods. Fostex's eye for design and real world usability can also be seen in the lockable, single entry jack, which minimizes cord tangles and offers excellent serviceability. Founded in 1973, Fostex is an acclaimed manufacturer of location sound, multi track recording, and speaker products.
Closed-style dynamic headphones with 15 Hz-30 kHz frequency response and patented RP technology
Max Input 2000 MW ; impedance 50 ohm
Compatible with all analog and digital formats
Features single entry locking cord, padded ear cushions, and wide self-adjusting headband
Includes one 1/4" jack
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $49 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days*. While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.