5 In stock
- Click on the Price Match Plus link underneath the product picture
- Fill out the information so we can meet your needs
- We reply to with your personalized best price promo code so you know you are getting the best price
- You see the deal offered, accept and checkout through the product page to take advantage of the deal and use the promo code offered
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotional offer valid for a limited time only. Items placed in Shopping Cart overnight may not be eligible for promotion at time of checkout.
- Promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages. Items that do not display the offer message do not qualify, regardless of the nature of the item.
- Applies only to products sold by the merchant indicated in the promotional offer message. Does not apply to items sold by other merchants or on any other website other then AudioTopia.com.
- Does not apply to any products purchased on any other website operated by the merchant.
- Applies only when all qualifying and benefit products in the promotion are purchased in one order.
- Applies only to complete orders shipping to a single address that meet all other promotional requirements.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- No substitutions or rain checks.
- Offer must be redeemed through the Shopping Cart. Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
- Shipping and handling charges apply to all products.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Void where prohibited.
The Gator Lightweight Gig Bag for Acoustic Bass Guitars (GBE-AC-BASS) offers the rudimentary protection of a softshell bag as well as the heavy-duty durability of a Gator case. The rugged nylon exterior is resistant to rips, tears, and moisture while a top-to-bottom heavy-duty side zipper enclosure allows for easy loading and unloading. Inside, 10 mm of foam core padding provide extra protection. A single exterior zipper pocket provides ample space for your favorite guitar strings, picks, and accessories. Keep your acoustic bass guitar safe with the Gator GBE-AC-BASS Lightweight Gig Bag.
- Rugged, 600-Denier nylon exterior forms a durable, water-resistant outer shield
- Dense, 10mm foam core padding keeps your guitar safe from bumps and scratches
- Reinforced headstock and neck support protects your instrument at its most vulnerable point
- Spacious exterior storage pocket keeps your favorite strings, picks and accessories organized
- Heavy-duty nylon carry handle gives you a firm grip
- Adjustable backpack straps makes it comfortable and easy to take your bag on the road
- Interior Height 6.7 "
- Body Length 22.2 "
- Body Height 6.7 "
- Lower Bout Width 17.7 "
- Middle Bout Width 15.4 "
- Upper Bout Width 15.1 "
- Overall Length 49.3 "
- Exterior Length 49.9 "
- Exterior Width 18.5 "
- Exterior Height 7.1 "
- Exterior Weight 2.16 lbs
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.