Gator Cases Deluxe ABS Molded Case for Taylor GS Mini Acoustic Guitars (GC-GSMINI),Black
5 In stock
To add this product to your wish list you must Sign In or Create an account
- Hard Outer Shell Molded from Impact-Resistant ABS Plastic for an Ultra-Durable Exterior
- EPS Foam and Plush Lining Provide a Protective Interior Safe from Nicks and Scratches
- Interior storage compartment offers secure hideaways for capos, strings, picks and accessories
- Reinforced, Extra Strength Handles, Offer a Firm Grip
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Valances Keep the Closure Aligned While Protecting the Outer Edges and Reinforcing the Overall Strength of the Case
- Chrome Plated Lockable Latches Keep Your Instrument Securely in Place at all Times
- Interior Length 38.4
- Interior Width 14.5
- Interior Height 4.7 "
- Body Length 17.9 "
- Body Height 4.7 "
- Lower Bout Width 14.4 "
- Middle Bout Width 8.9 "
- Upper Bout Width 10.1 "
- Overall Length 38.6 "
- Exterior Length 41.5 "
- Exterior Width 17.7 "
- Exterior Height 7.1 "
- Exterior Weight 8.29 lbs""
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.