Gator Cases GT-UKE-CON-GRY Grey Transit Bag - Concerto Uke
5 In stock
To add this product to your wish list you must Sign In or Create an account
- Transit Series Gig Bag Designed to Fit Concert Ukuleles.
- Weather-Resistant Blended Fabric Exterior in Light Grey.
- Thick Foam Padding Throughout Interior Frame of Bag for Case-Like Protection.
- Removable Color-Matched Backpack Straps with Concealable Stowaway Zipper Pocket.
- 3/4"-Thick Removable Neck Support Foam Pad Covered with Plush Micro-Fleece Lining.
- Exterior Accessory Pocket with Mini Pocket on Front for Storing Phone, Keys and Small Electronics.
- Reinforced Carry Handle for both Secure & Comfortable Grip.
- Thick Rubber Tread on Bottom of the Bag Prevents Wear and Protects from Small Puddles to Spilled Drinks.
- D-Ring for Clipping Accessories.
- Body Length 13 "
- Body Height 3.5 "
- Lower Bout Width 9.5 "
- Middle Bout Width 8.75 "
- Upper Bout Width 8 "
- Overall Length 26 "
- Exterior Length 27.25 "
- Exterior Width 10.5 "
- Exterior Height 5 "
- Exterior Weight 2.4 lbs
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.