Gator Frameworks High Profile Guitar Amp Stand; Perfect for Digital Modelers, Head Units and Combos (GFWGTRAMP200)
5 In stock
To add this product to your wish list you must Sign In or Create an account
- Elevated Tilt-Back Amp Stand
- Angles Amp Up Towards User for Improved Listening & - - Easier Access to Controls
- Reduces Sound Transfer into Floor by Lifting Amp from Ground
- Top Frame Rotates & Locks to Desired Angle
- Works Great with both Combo Amps & Full-Size Amp Heads
- Adjustable Base for Controlling Height & Increased Stability
- Rubberized Feet & End Caps
- Collapses for Easy Travel
- Max Weight: 50 lbs
- Min/Max Height: 23/30” (584/762mm)
- Product Dimensions (folded): 33”/838mm (L) x 16”/406mm (W) x 10”/254mm (H). Weight: 8.2 lbs/3.7kg
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.