Out of stock
- Click on the Price Match Plus link underneath the product picture
- Fill out the information so we can meet your needs
- We reply to with your personalized best price promo code so you know you are getting the best price
- You see the deal offered, accept and checkout through the product page to take advantage of the deal and use the promo code offered
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotional offer valid for a limited time only. Items placed in Shopping Cart overnight may not be eligible for promotion at time of checkout.
- Promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages. Items that do not display the offer message do not qualify, regardless of the nature of the item.
- Applies only to products sold by the merchant indicated in the promotional offer message. Does not apply to items sold by other merchants or on any other website other then AudioTopia.com.
- Does not apply to any products purchased on any other website operated by the merchant.
- Applies only when all qualifying and benefit products in the promotion are purchased in one order.
- Applies only to complete orders shipping to a single address that meet all other promotional requirements.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- No substitutions or rain checks.
- Offer must be redeemed through the Shopping Cart. Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
- Shipping and handling charges apply to all products.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Void where prohibited.
The Gator Cases Pro-Go 88-Note Slim XL Keyboard Gig Bag (G-PG-88SLIMXL) provides unrelenting security for your keyboard without compromising comfort and portability. A ballistic nylon exterior, ultra-thick padded sidewalls, and micro-fleece interior lining offer protection inside and out. Outer storage compartments help organize your cables, foot pedal, tablet, and favorite keyboard accessories. The G-PG-88SLIMXL is outfitted with reinforced handles, fully adjustable and fully removable backpack straps, as well as a wrap-around rain cover. Keep your 88-note slim XL keyboard safe with the Gator Pro-Go Keyboard Gig Bag.
- Ballistic nylon provides a rugged yet stylish outer shell
- Ultra-thick padded sidewalls protect against impact
- Ultra-soft micro fleece interior lining
- Padded interior strap with hook and loop enclosure snuggly secures your instrument in place
- Extra-large front pocket with storage compartments keeps your cables, foot pedal, tablet, and other accessories organized
- Built-in protective rain cover fits snuggly around the bag and protects against moisture
- Rain cover stores away conveniently into the exterior pocket
- Multi-adjustable, removable backpack straps offer multiple carrying options and added versatility
- Reinforced side haul handle provides a sturdy grip
- Interior Length 58.5
- Interior Width 15 "
- Interior Height 6.5 "
- Exterior Length 60 "
- Exterior Width 16.5 "
- Exterior Height 8 "
- Exterior Weight 8.5 lbs"
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.