5 In stock
- Click on the Price Match Plus link underneath the product picture
- Fill out the information so we can meet your needs
- We reply to with your personalized best price promo code so you know you are getting the best price
- You see the deal offered, accept and checkout through the product page to take advantage of the deal and use the promo code offered
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotional offer valid for a limited time only. Items placed in Shopping Cart overnight may not be eligible for promotion at time of checkout.
- Promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages. Items that do not display the offer message do not qualify, regardless of the nature of the item.
- Applies only to products sold by the merchant indicated in the promotional offer message. Does not apply to items sold by other merchants or on any other website other then AudioTopia.com.
- Does not apply to any products purchased on any other website operated by the merchant.
- Applies only when all qualifying and benefit products in the promotion are purchased in one order.
- Applies only to complete orders shipping to a single address that meet all other promotional requirements.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- No substitutions or rain checks.
- Offer must be redeemed through the Shopping Cart. Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
- Shipping and handling charges apply to all products.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Void where prohibited.
Gator Cases G-TOUR PEDALBOARD-SM, ATA-Rated small pedal board and case featuring plywood construction, aluminum edging, and convenient cable storage is just what musicians need to protect special stomp boxes. This tour-grade pedal board securely transports 8-10 pedals neatly atop a removable, 17"x11" board surface that tucks perfectly inside Gator's pro-grade shock absorbing EVA foam interior. Hook and loop fastening strips allow for secure pedal installation; while heavy-duty Gator signature red hardware completes your case. You've selected your perfect pedals, now let Gator's G-TOUR PEDALBOARD-SM pedal case protect them on the ground or in the air!
- Pro-grade shock absorbing EVA foam interior
- Removable pedal board surface 17" x 11"
- Two (2) rubber-gripped handles for easy lifting in and out of the case
- 3M Dual Lock» hook and loop fastener for pedal installation
- Cable and accessory storage under the removable pedal board
- Plywood construction with aluminum edging to create a secure closure between lid and base
- Protective ball corners at vulnerable points
- Commerical grade
- Gator red signature hardware
- Lockable latches
- Spring-loaded rubber gripped handles
- Interior Length 17 "
- Interior Width 11 "
- Exterior Length 21 "
- Exterior Width 15.5 "
- Exterior Height 7.5 "
- Exterior Weight 8 lbs
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.