5 In stock
- Click on the Price Match Plus link underneath the product picture
- Fill out the information so we can meet your needs
- We reply to with your personalized best price promo code so you know you are getting the best price
- You see the deal offered, accept and checkout through the product page to take advantage of the deal and use the promo code offered
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotional offer valid for a limited time only. Items placed in Shopping Cart overnight may not be eligible for promotion at time of checkout.
- Promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages. Items that do not display the offer message do not qualify, regardless of the nature of the item.
- Applies only to products sold by the merchant indicated in the promotional offer message. Does not apply to items sold by other merchants or on any other website other then AudioTopia.com.
- Does not apply to any products purchased on any other website operated by the merchant.
- Applies only when all qualifying and benefit products in the promotion are purchased in one order.
- Applies only to complete orders shipping to a single address that meet all other promotional requirements.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- No substitutions or rain checks.
- Offer must be redeemed through the Shopping Cart. Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
- Shipping and handling charges apply to all products.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Void where prohibited.
Gator Cases’ innovative and thoughtfully-designed G-TOURMINIHEAD2 ATA Wood Flight Case for medium-sized lunchbox style amplifier heads offers the premium protection you’ve come to expect. Heavy-duty plywood construction provides rock-solid, durable housing for your Marshall JTM1H® or other similar-sized mini head. Protective ball corners, rubber stabilizing feet, spring-loaded rubber gripped handles, Gator signature red hardware and lockable twist latches provide the ultimate in protective form and function. EVA ultra-durable foam interior protection ensures your medium mini stays secure and safe. Internal dimensions of 17.5"x10"x10" combine with an adjustable interior to provide a perfectly proportioned fit every time. A sleek black laminated exterior completes this "total package." Gator Cases’ G-TOURMINIHEAD2 ATA Wood Flight Case for medium-sized minis is the perfect lunchbox storage and transport solution.
- Heavy-duty plywood construction with laminated exterior
- Adustable interior to fit medium sized "mini" guitar heads like the Marshall "JTM1H"¬
- EVA ultra-durable foam interior protection
- Commercial grade, Gator red signature hardware
- Lockable twist latches for added security
- Spring-loaded rubber gripped handles
- Protective ball corners
- Rubber stabilizing feet
- Interior Length 17.5 "
- Interior Width 10 "
- Exterior Length 19.5 "
- Exterior Width 12.5 "
- Exterior Height 14.75 "
- Exterior Weight 12 lbs
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.