- High performance clip-on MEMS microphone and standalone digitalpreamp processor
- Works with any acoustic guitar providing an exceptionally true acoustic tone
- AUX input to connect an existing guitar pickup system and blend it with the iRig Acoustic Stage signal. Includes blend and phase control.
- Onboard DSP provides personalized tone calibration and 4 selectable variations (natural, warm, bright and lo-cut)
- Includes a powerful feedback suppression system that will immediately eliminate feedback at the touch of a button
- 32-bit A/D and D/A audio conversion provides professional quality audio with USB connection to Mac/PC and iOS DSP provides personalized tone calibration with four selectable variations
- AUX connects an existing acoustic-electric guitar pickup output and blends it with the rig Acoustic Stage signal using the mix knob
- Includes powerful feedback elimination technology that works instantly at the touch of a button
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.