iZotope Spire Studio Gen 2 Wireless Tabletop Recorder+Spire Pro Subscription (Refurb)
Out of stock
To add this product to your wish list you must Sign In or Create an account
In a single, easy-to-use solution, Spire Studio acts as your recording engineer and wirelessly connects to a full suite of mixing, production, and sharing tools. With built-in intelligent processing and connection to the cloud-based Spire production platform, Spire Studio allows vocalists and songwriters to stay in the creative space.
With an onboard studio-grade mic, two dual combo inputs for mics and instruments, and two headphone outputs, Spire Studio offers you the flexibility to multitrack with any of your favorite gear. With ultra-low noise preamps, Spire Studio gives you a high-quality, clean signal so that your recordings shine.
• Intuitive control - Simple button and touch-sensitive LED controls on Spire Studio make recording quick and easy.
• Intelligent Soundcheck - In seconds, Soundcheck will set your levels, identify your voice or instrument, and sculpt your tone.
• On-board microphone - A studio-grade omnidirectional condenser mic picks up crisp, clear audio without worrying about perfect mic placement.
• Dual combo inputs - Two XLR and 1/4″ inputs let you record with any mic and instrument.
• Custom preamps - Pristine clarity from custom designed preamps featuring better noise reduction than the first generation.
• Phantom power - 48V to power your favorite studio condenser mics.
• 8+ hour battery life - Rechargeable battery lets you capture ideas anywhere.
• Headphone outputs - Two 1/8″ outputs so you and a friend can monitor while recording.
*Spire Pro and SoundCloud direct uploads require iOS operating system
- iZotope Spire Studio Wireless Tabletop Recorder (2nd Generation)
- Power Adapter / Charger
- Spire Pro Subscription (180 Days)
- Limited 1-Year warranty
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.