Wah Wah & Filter Effects
The 2020 Wah Lock is hands down Morley's most versatile Wah pedal. It's Switchless, Optical, built like a tank and has three different Wah modes giving you Ultimate Flexibility. The first mode is a standard Morley Switchless Wah, the second WHOA mode shifts the envelope to giving you a deep vocal Wah tone, and the third Wah Lock mode emulates a Cocked Wah. All Morley 2020 pedals also come with a Buffer Circuit that protects your Guitar's natural tone from any mischief in your signal chain.
- Switchless Wah Pedal with three modes: Standard, WHOA & Wah Lock
- Buffer Circuit that protects your guitar's tone from long cable runs or what's in your rig
- Pedalboard Friendly size that doesn't sacrifice comfort
- Optical Circuitry that won't wear down and get scratchy like a traditional Potentiometer
- Notch control lets you dial in preferred Cocked Wah tone
- Loud Control adjusts volume in all Wah modes
- Glow-in-the-Dark treadle rubber to help you find your pedal on any stage
- Silent Switching to prevent pops and noise
- Standard 9V DC Power Operation
- Pedal Dimensions: 6.85" x 4.5" x 2.5" (L x W x H)
- Morley MQ2 Inductor
- Made in the USA
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.