Routing & Switching Device
Based off the Morley ABC Switcher, the ABC Pro is equipped with all the necessary features to combat Ground Loop Hum, Phasing and signal degradation you may encounter while using multiple amplifiers. Morley's engineers spared no expense when designing the Pro Selectors, after all your career depends on it and so does ours. Plus you can play three amps at the same time!
- Route 1 Input to 3 Outputs. Designed Specifically for Multiple Amp use
- 1:1 Isolation Transformer that Eliminates Ground Loop Hum and Enhances your Signal
- Reverse Polarity Switch to combat Phasing Issues
- Silent Switching to prevent "Pops" and noise
- Ground Lift with High Frequency Filter
- Higher Enclosure for Easy Access on Crowded Pedalboards
- Handy LEDs let you know which channels are active
- Built like a Tank
- CAUTION: Do not use on powered speaker lines. You will damage the ABC, the amp and speakers
- Designed to be used one-way as an Amp Selector
- Standard 9V DC Power Operation
- Pedal Dimensions: 6.63" x 4.38" x 2.75" (L x W x H)
- Made in the USA
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.