Ground Loop Hum Eliminator
Ground loop hum is difficult to diagnose and solve and ground lift adapters are not safe! The Hum Exterminator gets rid of low voltage that can cause ground loop hum while providing a path for higher voltages to ground. Simply place the Hum Exterminator onto the power plug of the offending gear. Never lift an AC Ground again! Easy to use, easy to install and completely effective. A great accessory to have on hand for every gig.
- Exterminate Ground Hum Right at The Source!
- Designed to Solve GROUND RELATED Hum and Buzz in Pro Audio and Musical Instrument Amplifiers
- Maintains Proper Ground
- NOT a Ground Lift
- Simply Connect Hum X to Power Plug of Offending Gear
- Suitable for use on 120V 60Hz grounded USA-style power outlets
- Maximum recommended Current per Hum X is 6 Amp
- Handy LED Shows Power is on and unit is Working
- Do not use on equipment with current draw of more than 6 amps (720 watts)
- Do not use on Power Amps, Powered Subs or Projectors
- Use only one Hum X per piece of equipment
- Do not plug power strips or Power Conditioners into the Hum X
- Not designed to combat 60Hz hum caused by guitar pickups
- Dimensions: 3″ x 1.25" x 2.25" (L x W x H)
- Made in the USA
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.