Low Noise Condenser Microphone
The MXL CR89 is a large diaphragm condenser microphone wrapped in sharply contrasted black and chrome. The sound is every bit as bold as the body; the CR89 can handle subtle acoustic guitar tones and loud vocals with the same sonic integrity. The CR89 has low noise circuitry and a very low proximity effect, making it ideal for up-close recording. At home on instruments and vocals, the CR89's body design minimizes body resonance while the tuned grill cavity reduces standing waves and harmonic distortion.
MXL is one of the leading manufacturers of high performance audio products for professionals and recording enthusiasts around the world. MXL’s award-winning solutions continue to astound today’s top artists, engineers, professional producers, and businesses that require sonic perfection on stage or in the studio.
- Top-quality condenser microphone for vocals and instruments
- Ideal for acoustic guitars, strings, pianos and room sound
- Warm in character yet still faithful to the original source
- Very low proximity effect—great for up-close recording
- Supplied with heavy duty shock mount, and real wood storage box
- Type: Condenser pressure gradient mic with large 32mm capsule
- Diaphragm: Gold-sputtered, 6 micron diaphragm
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz—20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity -30 dB re 1 V/Pat
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Max output: 1K load: + 13 dBu
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD: 138 dB SPL
- S/N Ratio: 80 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A-weighted)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 14 dB (A-weighted IEC 651)
- Dynamic Range: 124 dB
- Power Requirements: Phantom power 48V ± 4V
- Metal Finish: Black and Black chrome
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.