Ideal for recording band rehearsals, demos, keyboard workstations and more, the AudioBox iTwo is equipped with two combo mic/instrument/line inputs for connecting dynamic or condenser microphones as well as guitars, basses and keyboards. The unit also features a stereo headphone output with dedicated level control, ultra-low-latency monitoring, and balanced main outputs for connecting studio monitors.
Additionally, the AudioBox iTwo doubles as a full-functioned MIDI interface, including standard MIDI in and MIDI out ports. This is great for integrating MIDI sound modules, drum machines and sequencers that use 5-pin MIDI connectivity into your studio setup.
- Bus-powered USB 2.0/iPad audio and MIDI interface
- (2) combo mic/instrument/line inputs with low-noise, high-headroom, Class A mic preamplifiers and +48 V phantom power; (2) 1/4 " TRS Main and (1) 1/4 " Headphone outputs
- Start recordings with Capture Duo for iPad one-tap recording application, then finish songs with wireless transfer to included, easy-to-use Studio One music production software for Mac/Windows
- Software includes 27 Native Effects, 4 virtual Instruments, and over 6 GB of beats and sample content
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac, Windows, and iPad
- Studio-quality 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- PreSonus AudioBox iTwo USB 2.0 & iPad Recording Interface
- USB Cable
- Studio One Artist
- Studio Magic Plug-In Suite Software
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.