For analog I/O, the Quantum 2626 provides a complement of eight inputs and eight outputs. Microphone inputs are PreSonus recallable XMAX preamps and include eight combo XLR-1/4" XLR jacks for instruments (channel 1-2), mic-level (channels 1-8), or line-level (1-8) signals, as well as two 1/4" preamp outputs and two 1/4" line returns. The output section includes eight 1/4" TRS outputs, two 1/4" main outputs, and a two headphone jacks, each with dedicated volume controls.
The digital I/O includes two banks of optical ADAT I/O as well as S/PDIF connections, bringing the grand total of ins and outs to 26x26. You'll find that the unit sports BNC wordclock connections, facilitating wordclock sync with other pieces of gear in your studio such as a master clock. The 5-pin DIN MIDI I/O lets you connect your MIDI controller and send MIDI signals. There are eight LEDs for each channel, which indicate signal presence and clipping. The Quantum 2626 is powered by the included 12 VDC power supply and ships with PreSonus Studio One Artists and the Studio Magic Plug-In Suite.
- PreSonus Quantum 2626: 26x26 Thunderbolt 3 Ultralow-Latency Audio Interface
- Power Supply
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- The fastest Thunderbolt 3 audio interface around, with round-trip latency of less than 1 ms.
- 8 front-mounted ultra-transparent XMAX analog mic preamps give pristine quality.
- 24-bit/192kHz digital converters deliver amazingly clean sound with 120dB of dynamic range
- Comes with over $1000 worth of recording software including Studio One Artist, Ableton Live Lite, and Studio Magic plug-in suite.
- Equipped with 2 combo mic/instrument inputs and 6 mic/line inputs.
- 2 direct outputs with dedicated line-level returns for inserting output gear.
- Up to 26-in/26-out when expanded via dual ADAT Optical.
- Contains 1/4” TRS Left and Right main outputs and 8 1/4” TRS line outputs, DC-coupled.
- 2 1/4” headphone outputs with dedicated volume.
- Dual ADAT Optical, S/PDIF, MIDI, and BNC word clock I/O
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.