PreSonus Studio 1824c 18x20, 192 kHz, USB-C Audio Interface, 8 Mic Pres-10 Line Outs-ADAT
Out of stock
To add this product to your wish list you must Sign In or Create an account
- Up to 18 inputs/20 outputs simultaneously (8x8 at 192 kHz)
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX Class A mic preamps
- 6 mic/line inputs with XMAX Class A mic preamps
- 8 channels of ADAT Optical I/O (4 channels at 96 kHz)
- 2 balanced 1/4â€³ TRS main outputs
- 8 balanced 1/4â€³ TRS line outputs for monitor mixing
- 2 stereo headphone outputs with individual level controls
- MIDI In/Out
- Stereo S/PDIF digital I/O
- 1 USB-C 2.0 port
- BNC word clock output
- 18x8 onboard DSP monitor mixer
- Front-panel level controls for main outputs
- Mono and Mute buttons for the main outputs
- True +48V phantom power for condenser microphones (global)
- 10 ladder-style 8-LED level meters (8 input, 2 main output)
- UC Surface control software for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.