The Bitmap 2 is tuned to provide maximum sustain without sputtering on staccato notes. Less extreme settings add layers of nonlinearities that interact in subtle ways, giving you the warmth and grit of 8- and 12-bit samplers. Sample rate reduction turns your guitar into 8-bit video game sounds or twists scales into inharmonic melodies. Sample rate modulation adds subtle motion or morphs your guitar into entirely new textures.
The Bitmap(TM) works with guitar, bass, synthesizers, drum machines, and other instruments or line level sources. A web-based editor allows you to edit presets and access additional parameters and modulation destinations.
- Fractional bit reduction from 24-bits down to 1-bit
- Sampling rate reduction from 48 kHz down to 110 Hz
- Sample-rate modulation with triangle, square, and random waveforms
- Adjustable wavefolding and waveshaping functions
- Mix control to maintain bass or add subtle crushing
- Envelope control over sampling rate or mix
- Drive control to accommodate single or dual coil pickups and line-level signals
- 4-pole lowpass filter
- Stereo input/output (TRS)
- Soft touch bypass (momentary or latching), user replaceable
- Aux. footswitch assignable to tap tempo or preset selection
- Assignable expression pedal, remote switch, remote tap, or MIDI port
- Additional parameters via MIDI (USB or TRS)
- MIDI clock synchronization
- Presets (4 on front, 127 via MIDI)
- Web-based editor for editing presets and accessing hidden parameters
]- Filter cutoff can be modulated by envelope or LFO (via editor, saved to preset)
Designed and assembled in USA. Requires a 9V 250 mA center negative power supply (not included).
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.