American Music and Sound
Out of stock
- Click on the Price Match Plus link underneath the product picture
- Fill out the information so we can meet your needs
- We reply to with your personalized best price promo code so you know you are getting the best price
- You see the deal offered, accept and checkout through the product page to take advantage of the deal and use the promo code offered
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotional offer valid for a limited time only. Items placed in Shopping Cart overnight may not be eligible for promotion at time of checkout.
- Promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages. Items that do not display the offer message do not qualify, regardless of the nature of the item.
- Applies only to products sold by the merchant indicated in the promotional offer message. Does not apply to items sold by other merchants or on any other website other then AudioTopia.com.
- Does not apply to any products purchased on any other website operated by the merchant.
- Applies only when all qualifying and benefit products in the promotion are purchased in one order.
- Applies only to complete orders shipping to a single address that meet all other promotional requirements.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- No substitutions or rain checks.
- Offer must be redeemed through the Shopping Cart. Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
- Shipping and handling charges apply to all products.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Void where prohibited.
The Reloop Beat mix 4 is a performance-oriented 4-channel pad controller for Serato, the popular DJ software. Both companies have teamed up to develop a 4-channel controller for Serato; simply connect and start mixing. As a limited introductory offer, the Beat mix 4 comes with the full version of SERATO DJ out of the box! Beat mix 4 offers an ergonomically designed 4-channel mixer layout optimized for the club, allowing you to work intuitively. The dedicated equalizer and gain dials, high-quality line-faders, smooth-running crossfader, 16 multi-color drum pads, as well as two extensive FX units serve as the foundation for your creativity. Ultra flat, touch-sensitive jog wheels with aluminum platters guarantee selectively precise beat matching, fast searching within tracks, and an authentic vinyl feel. Furthermore, the implemented LED technology on the surface and border of the jog wheels always show you the virtual needle position. The large drum pads are used to control cue points, trigger loops, select various loop lengths, and also trigger samples. The color-coded trigger pads give visual feedback regarding status and mode selection. The sophisticated Serato sampler control is a dedicated volume fader, plus you can also start and stop samples via the pad section. Split Mode offers the possibility of a combined workflow, as you can control both your cue points and trigger your samples at the same time. The high-quality studio FX by iZotope can be creatively manipulated within Serato, thanks to two separate FX units, each one equipped with three rotaries and an endless encoder. In addition to the FX selection and the combination of three FX simultaneously, the Beat mix 4 also allows you to adjust the FX quantization. The integrated audio interface offers all necessary connections that are needed for your mix: two headphone connections for monitoring, one mic input with separate volume control, and an RCA output for connecting your speakers.
Intuitive, ergonomic 4-Deck SERATO Performance PAD Controller
Easy plug-and-play: Simply connect to your computer and start mixing your tracks
Performance PAD section features 16x multi-color drum pads for triggering loop-, sample- and hot cue-mode
Color-coded trigger pads give you visual feedback about mode and function
Split mode: CUE and sampler mode can be combined
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.