The newly developed HD 300 PRO delivers huge depth of detail, even in the loudest of environments. Whether you are editing, playing or composing; whether you’re behind a drum kit or a mixing desk; the HD 300 PRO provides incredible wearing comfort and the incredibly detailed sound required to make good decisions.
- Monitoring sound that always cuts through – for live stages and studio work
- Maximum ambient noise attenuation and shielding
- High-resolution acoustic system with high level of wearing comfort
- Foldable ear cup design
- Highest resolution due to accurate and linear sound reproduction
- Comfortable padding design allows for extended use in long wearing sessions
- Superior ambient noise attenuation in loud environments due to closed passive earcup construction
- Perfect companion for your daily work due to long lasting materials and exchangeable cables with Sennheiser's established system connector
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.