The MOTIV MV88+ Video Kit is a premium Digital Stereo Condenser Microphone. Your new mobile recording rig directly connects to any Apple device via a Lightning connector, or via USB-C to select additional devices. The MV88+ has all you need to capture great content right out of the box. The included phone mount is also compatible with your existing set-up, allowing to connect to any standard ¼” tripod. The MV88+ is compatible with: iOS Devices, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Samsung Galaxy s7 (requires additional micro-B cable or OTG adapter), Samsung Galaxy s8/ s8+, Samsung Galaxy s9/ s9+. Note that not all android devices provide enough power or support USB audio. Note that the MV88+ is NOT compatible with iPad Pro.
- iOS, ANDROID* & DESKTOP COMPATIBLE: Supplied Lightning and USB-C cables allow for connection to iOS, Android* and desktop devices
- HEADPHONE MONITORING: Built-in headphone output for real-time headphone monitoring
- APPLE MFi CERTIFIED: Made for iPhone/iPad/iPod certified for direct connection to Apple iOS devices
- LIVESTREAM READY: Perfect for livestreaming if 3rd party application recognises USB/Lightning audio
- TWO FREE APPS: ShurePlus MOTIV Audio & ShurePlus MOTIV Video allow you to customize the performance and set-up of the microphone for professional audio and video capture. iOS and Android versions available
- CHARGE ON THE MOVE: Allows for phone charging while the mic is in use (requires USB-A cable and Apple USB3 camera adapter)- iOS users only.
- FULL CONTROL: Multiple stereo width and Polar pattern options for ultimate flexibility.
- NO WIND NOISE: Includes a black foam windscreen (part number AMV88-WS); please note that the windscreen comes attached and can be removed if desired.
- FULLY COMPATIBLE: Full list of compatible devices available on Shure.com.
- IN THE BOX: 2-Year Warranty, MV88 microphone, foam windshield, Manfrotto Pixi Mini tripod, Lightning cable, USB-C cable, phone clamp, shoe-mount mic clip, and neoprene roll-up carry case.
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.