Shure SRH440A Professional Studio Headphones
Transparent, natural sound signature provides detailed accurate audio across an extended range.
Natural sound signature provides detailed accurate audio across an extended range.
Sleek, Durable Design
Looks great on camera and withstands the rigors of constant use.
- Enhanced frequency response delivers accurate audio across an extended range
- Impedance, power handling and sensitivity optimized for professional and personal audio devices
- Adjustable headband and collapsible construction provide comfort and portability
Shure MV7 Podcast Microphone (MV7-K)
The Shure MV7 is a professional-quality USB/XLR dynamic microphone, ideal for close mic applications that require vocal intelligibility with a balanced tone. A touch panel interface on the microphone itself provides control over microphone gain, headphone level, monitor mix, and muting, and the ShurePlus MOTIV™ Desktop Application allows users to save their own presets or enable auto-gain, compression, and EQ presets for easy real-time audio processing. The attractive and durable allmetal design features an adjustable yoke that can be mounted onto a variety of microphone stands for flexible placement options.
- Dual USB/XLR output allows digital or analog recording
- Highly directional dynamic element and voice isolation technology
- Intuitive touch panel for control over gain, monitoring volume, headphone mix, and mic muting
- Built-in headphone output allows for direct headphone monitoring while recording
- Optimized frequency response for rich and natural vocal reproduction
- Interfaces with the ShurePlus MOTIV Desktop Application for access to audio processing, Auto-Level Mode automatically adjusts gain and compression settings, Switchable EQ filters to adjust audio tone color, Options to save custom user presets
- Rugged, all-metal construction for outstanding reliability
- Adjustable integrated yoke for easy positioning on standard 5/8"-27 threaded stands or booms
- Included accessories: 10 ft / 3m USB-A and USB-C cables
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.