What's New in Version 3
- Latest state-of-the-art pitch-to-MIDI algorithms by Sonuus
- Guitar, Bass, Voice and Wind (replaces the older Sonuus B2M and G2M)
- 20 dB more headroom compared to the previous G2M and B2M
- More convenient power via a single AA battery
- Option to use a 9 VDC power adapter - pedalboard integration
- DIP switches inside battery compartment for configuration
- MIDI-In feature - MIDI hold, sustain and volume (using optional breakout cable)
- Any electric guitar/bass can be used as a solo MIDI guitar/bass
- No instrument modifications or special pickups required
- Robust note detection - minimizes wrong notes
- Fast, accurate pitch-bend determination, or chromatic mode
- Very low latency and fast tracking
- Built-in precision tuner for standard guitar/bass tuning
- Battery-powered with long battery life
- Compact, lightweight, and portable
- Easy-to-Use Pitch-to-MIDI Converter
- No Special Pickups Required
- Robust Note Detection
- Low Latency and Fast Tracking
- Accurate Pitch-Bend Determination
- Built-In Tuner
- Battery Powered
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.