The Ultrawave Multiband Processor embarks on a pioneering journey into the advanced potential of overdrive and tremolo, exploring a brave new universe of sounds yet unheard. At the Ultrawave’s core is a dynamic and multi-dimensional approach known as multiband processing. This process splits the frequency spectrum of a guitar, bass, or synthesizer into multiple, discrete frequency bands and equips each band with its own array of adjustable parameters. In the case of overdrive, the Ultrawave splits the incoming signal and provides separate drive and output level controls for each individual band. The result is a thick and rich distortion with loads of unique overtones and dynamic interplay. Split the signal into 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, or 10 frequency bands, and apply any of the band splitting options to an exciting collection of overdrive types, including Tube, Diode, Foldback (a method of distortion often heard in the world of synthesizers), Octave Up, Negative Flip Diode, and more. Plug in, turn up, and explore the wonders of multiband processing built on over a decade of refinement and experimentation.
• 37 Different Band Splitting Options: Band Splitting options including single, 2, 3, 4, 8, and 10 bands. Each band splitting option includes several sub-sets with different band splitting frequency points.
• 44 Different Distortion Types: Choose from distortion/overdrive/fuzz types that include Tube, Diode, Foldback, Negative Flip Diode, Octave Up, and more.
• Dual Channel Compressor/Expander: Compressor features Input Gain, Threshold, Ratio, Attack, Release, and Output Gain controls with a detailed graphic monitor. Use the dual channel capabilities to isolate compression to specific frequencies. Place the compressor/expander before or after the overdrive module.
• Growing Library of Published Presets: For quick and easy access to a world of great tones, try sampling sounds from a vast collection of published presets created by the Source Audio team and the ever-growing Ultrawave Neuro Community.
• Stereo Ins and Outs: Create two entirely different presets and run them in series, parallel or run each to a separate output. Stereo options also apply to the Multiband Tremolo - use the Channel 1/Channel 2 Sync options or the Phase Offset control to create stereo ping-pong, tremolo effects.
• Detailed LFO Controls: Use the LFO module to control the Ultrawave's Tremolo, Morphing or Ring Mod features. Choose between a standard Sine Wave or use the Attack/Release controls to create highly customized LFO shapes.
• Sound Morphing: Change from one sound to another with an expression pedal, envelope follower or LFO.
• 8 Band Graphic Equalizer
• Adjustable Noise Gate
• Assignable Knobs: Reassign all four of the Ultrawave's knobs to the parameters most useful for making quick, on-stage changes. Save a different set of knob assignments for every preset.
• External Expression Pedal Control: Make simultaneous, on-the-fly changes of up to three parameters with an external expression pedal.
• 6 Toggle Switch Accessible Presets: Quickly access up to 6 pedal presets with the Ultrawave's toggle switch.
• Universal Bypass — Select either analog buffered or relay based True Bypass.
• MIDI Capable — Connect the Ultrawave to the Source Audio Neuro Hub and access up to 128 presets with MIDI Program Change (PC) messages. Control many of the pedal’s parameters with MIDI Continuous Controller (CC) messages or assign LFO modulation speed with MIDI Clock.
• USB Port - Class compliant USB-MIDI allows the Ultrawave to work as a plug-and-play device with recording software running on Mac and Windows. The USB port offers connectivity to the Neuro Desktop Editor providing access to deep editing possibilities and pedal firmware updates.
• Compact Design – The durable, anodized aluminum housing has a small footprint and sturdy hardware. Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 2.75 in./7cm x H: 2 in./5.1cm (including knobs).
• Universal BypassTM – Select either analog buffered or relay based True Bypass.
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.