The Mixcast 4 is a one-stop workstation that allows for the recording and mixing of sound sources without complicated settings. It provides all audio-related operation and workflow needed for live-streaming, events, podcasts, and other applications. The bundled TASCAM Podcast Editor software will expand the ability to assign content and sound effects to the internal touchpads, and will allow for smooth and easy remote track arming, effects assignment, audio editing and more without the need for expertise and complexity.
Features at a glance
- Podcast production of up to 4 people: 4 mic inputs with auto-mix, 4 headphone outputs
- Invite guests and friends: Mix-Minus to connect call-ins with echo-free audio via Bluetooth, USB input or 4-pole TRRS audio cable
- Sound pads for instant sound triggering and effects
- Easy and intuitive control using the 5-inch touch panel
- Fully compatible with the dedicated TASCAM Podcast Editor software to cover the entire production workflow
Direct internal multi-track recording to SD card (up to 14 tracks)
- 14in/2out USB audio interface
- Nine language options including English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Korean
- Power adapter PS-P1220E NUT
- Owner's manual (warranty included)
- Carrying bag for Mixcast 4 CS-PCAS20 (sold separately)
- Dynamic microphone for broadcast streaming TM-70 (sold separately)
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.