Paul Landers has been a long-time user of Tech 21 gear, both the SansAmp GT2 and SansAmp PSA, which is especially prominent in their worldwide smash “Du Hast.” While he liked the format of the Fly Rigs, Paul was looking for a different feature set. Given Paul’s long term relationship with Andrew Barta, it was a no-brainer to collaborate on a Fly Rig to fulfill his individual needs.
Just prior to serious discussions on the development, Rammstein were in rehearsals for their 2017 tour. Paul initially opted for, dare we say, a very high-end digital emulator/effects processor. When it unexpectedly went down, he grabbed his trusty SansAmp GT2. It was unanimously agreed by the crew, sound engineers, fellow band members, and Paul himself, the GT2 had more “air” and liveliness. This marked the initial design foundation for Paul’s Signature Fly Rig.
The Paul Landers PL1 Signature Fly Rig offers 2 SansAmp channels, one clean and one dirty. Like our other Fly Rigs, it offers the same ease, portability, confidence and multi-functionality for going direct to a mixer or P.A. and as a pre-amp/stompbox in live performances.
Paul is known for his impish grin and waggish sense of humor, but the PL1 Signature Fly Rig is brutally serious!
SANSAMP FEUER (FIRE) AND SANSAMP WASSER (WATER)
The Paul Landers Signature Fly Rig features two all-analog SansAmp channels to switch between dirty and clean tones.
The Feuer section has 3-band active EQ controls with switchable Mid, Drive and Level.
The Wasser section has dual-band active EQ controls, compression, and Level.
There’s a Bite switch for a presence boost which provides extra clarity to the top end, increased definition to your notes, and an edginess with increased harmonics and a slight breakup.
DLA WITH TAP TEMPO
+ VIBRATO + AMBIANCE
• Delay is voiced for the sounds of a vintage tape echo. It features Time and Repeats controls and dedicated Tap Tempo footswitch.
• Vibrato alters the functions of Time and Level: Time controls the speed of the vibrato. Min = Slow; Max = Fast. Level adjusts the depth of the vibrato. In Vibrato mode, you can use the Tap Tempo to control the speed.
• Ambiance provides a smooth, full sweep to easily dial-in the amount of ambiance desired. Choose from: Out position = Close mic’d ambiance. In position = Standard room ambiance.
Independent dual-mode Boost function. Post-SansAmp positive boost up to +6dB and “negative” boost down to -10dB.
Chromatic Tuner is operable via the TAP/TUNER footswitch in the DLA section. You simply hold the footswitch down to engage the Tuner, which simultaneously mutes the signal path.
• 1/4-inch 1megOhm input
• XLR output with ground lift
• 1/4-inch low impedance output
• Headphone button switches the 1/4” output into headphone mode
• Rugged, all-metal housing
• Metal footswitches and jacks
• Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators
• Utilizes included 9V DC Universal Power Supply: Model #DC9. “Auto-switching,” self-adjusting 100V-240V, 200mA. Includes interchangeable international prong assemblies for EU, UK, Australia/New Zealand for use anywhere in the world.
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.