Analog Chorus/Vibrato Guitar Effects Pedal
The Julia is a fully analog, feature-rich chorus/vibrato packed with a wide array of tonal landscapes begging to be explored. Updated for 2020, Julia now has top mounted jacks, soft switch bypassing and updated art from Adam Forster. Julia is able to produce mild smooth chorus, to seasick vibrato and everywhere in between. With controls like Lag, Dry-Chorus-Vibrato Blend, and selectable analog LFO wave shapes, you are able to dial in all types of classic and unique chorus/vibrato sounds.
- Isolated power supply is recommended
- Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended
- RATE – The Rate knob allows you to set the speed at which the LFO sweeps. From little to no movement at lower settings, to wild wackiness at max.
- DEPTH – The Depth knob allows you to change the amplitude of the LFO. From no movement to deep sweeping modulation.
- LAG – The Lag knob lets you set the center delay time that the LFO modulates around. From smooth tight modulation at lower settings, to noisy nauseating detune at maximum, the Lag knob adds a new dimension to the traditional Chorus/Vibrato landscape.
- WAVE SWITCH – The Wave switch lets you select either sine or triangle LFO waveforms. The sharper corners of the triangle wave generally sound more appealing for chorus type effects, and the more round shape of the sine wave generally sound better with vibrato type effects.
- D-C-V BLEND – The Dry-Chorus-Vibrato Blend changes the ratio of dry to wet signal sent to the output. At minimum, you will hear no effect. Set it to noon for equal parts dry and wet – the traditional chorus setting. Set it to maximum for 100% wet – the traditional vibrato setting.
Power; 9-volt DC, Center Negative, 100ma min.
Input; 1/4 inch cable from instrument
Output; 1/4 inch cable to amplifier
Dimensions; 4.77” x 2.9” x 2.3”
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.