Powerful enough for musical performances, the XP800 includes features like Bluetooth® and USB connectivity (for optional Stage X USB Digital Wireless Systems), making it ideal for streaming music from mobile devices or managing events and presentations.
- 800-watt portable PA system
- Ideal for small to medium-sized venues (audiences of 60-100)
- Packs up into a single portable unit that weighs just over 40 lbs
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music
- Dual 2-way speakers with 8″ woofers and 1″ tweeters
- Removable 8-channel lightweight Class D power mixer
- 16 presets of 24-bit digital effects with Send level control
- Footswitch jack for remote FX control
- Four Mic/Line inputs (XLR and 1/4″) for microphones and other line level devices
- Hi-Z input for direct guitar connections
- Two stereo channels with 1/4″, RCA and 3.5mm inputs
- 2-band EQ on all channels
- USB Wireless port for use with Samson's XPD USB Digital Wireless Systems (sold separately)
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- Sub output for active subwoofers
- Music/Speech switch for optimizing output EQ for speech or music playback
- Integrated 1-3/8″ speaker stand mount
- Stereo monitor outputs with level control
- 30-degree “kickback” design for using enclosures as floor monitors
- Two 25-inch speaker cables included
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.