- The essence of Midas sound as a standard plug-in for your DAW
- 12-band fully parametric stereo, M/S, L/R equalizer based on the Midas HERITAGE 3000 EQ
- Class-leading EQ acclaimed for its warm, responsive sonic performance and high usability
- Analog-feel controls for fast, precise and intuitive filter control
- High-resolution and resizable user interface for complete overview and visual feedback
- Fully compliant with the PEQ 3000-DT Icon Series desktop interface and unlimited functionality as plug-in
- Fully parametric bell curves alongside cut filters, shelving responses and phase EQ
- Real-time analysis for in-depth inspection of your audio content
- Suitable for all kinds of content material and for use on single sources, buses and master mixes
- Offers full support for standard DAW automation and project recall
- Standard VST*, Audio Units* and AAX*-native plug-in processing on Mac* and Windows*
- Compatible with all major DAWs including Pro Tools*, Cubase*, Nuendo*, Logic Pro* and Ableton Live*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark and the U.K.
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.