- MV7 has two outputs: a standard XLR mic plug plus a USB connection. This gives you the convenience to plug it straight into your computer without an extra audio interface or go right into your standard XLR that you already have set up.
- SM7B is legendary, need we say more? Been a popular mic for years from a great many popular artists. Its resume is unparalleled. Check out this great bundle: Shure SM7B Dynamic Vocal Mic w/ Mic Boom Stand, Pop Filter & 20' XLR Cable
- MV7’s has a cool feature called Auto Level Mode, while connecting via USB you have now the capability to have the microphone adjust the level of your voice during a podcast or recording.
- SM7 flexibility as a mic from everything between rap and rock vocals to guitar cabs, drums and podcasting. MV7 sweet spot is midrange so singing or speech is ideal.
- MV7 also gives you the great Motiv app check it out if you are not familiar with it. Gives you recording, monitoring, metering, equalization, and compression, wind noise reduction, improved UI, editor.
- SM7B has the low end covered with a wide and flat response and you will want a very good mic preamp. Looking at those audio interfaces, make sure you are getting 60 decibels of clean gain.
- MV7 more compact and integrated stand mount gives you a quick and easy way to get set up with minimum hassle for Streamers / Podcasters.
- Already have a nice audio set up with good audio interface the SM7B might as well make it a perfect union.
- MV7 gives you a zero latency monitoring via the direct headphone input.
Four years ago the Babyface Pro again demonstrated RME’s absolute commitment to superior craftsmanship, not only in audio circuits and driver development, but also in mechanics. In the new Babyface Pro even more improvements were implemented.
In the new Babyface Pro FS even more improvements were implemented:
- +19 / +4 dBu switch on the bottom adds a direct way to reduce the output level, thus improves SNR for sensitive active monitors, avoids distortion / overload, and helps to keep TotalMix FX faders near 0 dB instead of high attenuations.
- Full SteadyClock FS circuit as in the ADI-2 Pro FS for lowest jitter and highest jitter immunity.
- 3.5 mm TRS phones output power rises from 70 mW to 90 mW. THD of both phones outputs improved by up to 10 dB. Uses same output op-amps as ADI-2 Pro now. Output impedance of 3.5 mm TRS lowered from 2 Ohms to 0.1 Ohms.
- Mic inputs SNR improved from 112.2 dB to 113.7 dB, TRS Line inputs SNR improved from 114 dB to 116.3 dB (120 dBA). THD Line inputs improved by 8 dB.
- 6 samples less latency on the AD side by new ADC (5 samples AD, 7 samples DA. It won't get quicker...).
- All the above improvements were achieved without raising the units power consumption.
- K-slot for theft protection.
Geared toward podcasters, videographers, live-streamers, YouTubers and beyond, these microphone/headphone bundles offer easy audio solutions.