Range of Character Settings:
• Below 12 o’clock yields clean, classic HiWatt-style tones.
• Nearing 12 o’clock brings you into crunchier territory associated with ‘70s Who-style tunes such as Who Are You, Baba O’Riley, and We Won’t Get Fooled Again.
• Above 12 o’clock accentuates upper mids for Gilmour/Floyd-style leads.
• Full up may cause your mate or your lead singer to flee the premises, which could be desirable in certain circumstances.
Independent Muff Section:
• SUSTAIN to adjust the overall amount of fuzz.
• TONE is a very musical, specialized passive tilt EQ, based on the original ‘60s stompbox design
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Shipping is always free within the Continental U.S. on any product ordered. We also offer free Expedited shipping on most items $99 and over that are not oversize freight since this service is simply not available: select the option that best meets your needs, transit typically takes 2-3 business days* (if you choose an option not available we will automatically ship the next available as free standard). While most orders ship UPS ground, we use a variety of carriers, thus your package may be delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS, ENSENDIA, LASERSHIP, ONTRAC, BLUE_PACKAGE or PRESTIGE but always fully insured. Shipping cost and options are shown during checkout. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and method of shipment. For more details on Shipping.
AudioTopia.com maintains a full, money-back guarantee (excluding any shipping charges) on items returned within 30 days of purchase, if for any reasons you are not fully satisfied.
You may return a defective product for refund or exchange.
All returns require authorization and original packaging otherwise we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Defective or non-defective returns are processed differently. Items do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Returned items that are lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper's responsibility (which is YOU, when you return an item to us). It is important to send us and save the tracking information.
After receiving the item you must contact us within 30 days from the date of product receipt with the reason for the return and secure a Return authorization number (RA #) and return details.
For more details on Returns.